Jun 26, 2006

Two long,long years @Oracle Hyd



Well, I dont know what feeling should accompany this. Last week, I completed 2 years of cubicle life. Dont know whether to be happy or sad about that.. It has been a roller coaster ride. That last two years were definitely not the best, but at the same time not the worst.. Can't call it mediocre too. At times I feel I'm not made for this cyber life, but then, I havent found another avenue for myself. I hate to chase cash..but in the end, i may endup doing that. Life is twisting and turning from one phase to another.

Even though I havent saved a huge amount or anything like that,I'm at a much better position financially than I was when I left NITC. Thats one aspect upon which I should thank Oracle.Honestly, I feel the salary to effort ratio is pretty high here.

About Hyd -- a great city.. U have something here for all kinds of people. From great historical museums and forts to the marvellous hitec city and Imax , the list is very long.
I'll put up a detailed post about Hyd sometime..Only minus point that i see is the distance to Kerala.

I'm all set to join the rat race again..mock tests, studies,analysis... the list is long.Hope that something better comes out of that this year...

Ajith

3 comments:

Sreejith Panickar said...

Hope that something better comes out of that this year...

And,... All the best for it! Life is like that, twists and turns, isn't it?

lost optimist..^!^ said...

hi thre.. ill be starting my career in this field come nov..wonder wht lies ahead for me..
i can see ur an avid football fan.. i love the game.. followed the wc religiously.. it was unexpected all the way!! broke my heart to see arg lose.. sad tht it ended yday nite.. felt good to be passionate bout something..waitin for the premier league now:)
ciao

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

@sreejith -- Thanks.. lets see, long way forward

@lost optimist -- WC is always a treat.and heartbreaks are associated with it...EPL:) - not a regular viewer there..but, lets see